The Travel and Tropical Medicine Manual 5th Edition
Be equipped with the knowledge to prevent, evaluate, and manage diseases when employees are traveling abroad. This pragmatic and pocket-sized manual covers key topics in pre- and post-travel medicine with a format for quick and easy access. Includes dynamic images for an enhanced visual understanding.
New to this edition:
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase
- Evidence-based appendix helps to validate treatments - available at Expert Consult
- Covers emerging hot topics such as Ebola virus, viral hemorrhagic fevers, the role of point-of-care testing in travel medicine, and antibiotic-resistant bacteria in returning travelers
Publication Date 2016 Format Softcover Product Code 27100
Occupational and Environmental Health, Seventh Edition
NEW EDITION! Now in a seventh edition, this leading text provides a clear understanding of occupational and environmental health through its multidisciplinary and global approach. Case studies assist readers to apply the basic principles of environmental and occupational health to real-world challenges. Includes extensive graphs, photographs, and drawings to illustrate key concepts.
New to this edition:
- -New chapters on climate change, children's environmental health, liver disorders, kidney disorders, and a global perspective on occupational health and safety
- -Expanded coverage of government's role in occupational and environmental health
- -Updated approaches for recognizing and preventing disease and injury
Publication Date October 2017 Format Softcover, 784 pages Product Code 24095
Jekel's Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Preventive Medicine and Public Health, Fifth Edition
JUST PUBLISHED FEBRUARY 2020
A reliable source for complete and concise coverage of epidemiology, biostatistics, preventive medicine, and public health. Written by renowned experts in the fields of epidemiology and public health, material is presented with a clinical focus and real-life medical examples.
Publication Date 2020 Format Softcover, 464 Pages Product Code 27103
Handbook of Occupational Safety and Health 3rd Edition
Completely revised and updated, this new third edition of the Handbook is a valuable resource for those needing to anticipate, recognize, evaluate, and control conditions that can cause injury or illness to employees in the workplace. The third edition has been reorganized into topic sections to optimize the flow of the chapters. New and timely topics have been added to core chapters such as prevention by design, product stewardship, statistics for safety and health, safety and health management systems, safety and health management of international operations, and EHS auditing.
Publication Date April 2019 Format Hardcover, 752 pages Product Code 28110