THE NEW SIXTH EDITION IS GOING TO BE PUBLISHED IN EARLY JUNE - SEE ITEM 23122 TO RESERVE YOUR COPY TODAY!!
Written by a Medical Review Officer with years of experience "in the trenches", this clearly organized and indexed manual has set the standard of performance for MROs. The Medical Review Officer's Manual is a guidebook for everyone responsible for providing workplace drug and alcohol testing services. It offers practical instruction in exactly how to provide services and is an indispensible resource for new Medical Review Officers (MROs), experienced MROs, physicians training to serve as MROs, occupational medicine physicians, occupational health nurses, forensic toxicologists, third-party administrators, and employer health and safety professionals.
PRINT & E-BOOK AVAILABLE!
This newly revised reference provides:
- A comprehensive, well-organized resource for MROs and MRO Assistants
- Preparation for MRO certification examination
- An authoritative reference that presents the very latest regulations and standards of practice
- Discussion about testing for prescription opiates and other medications
- Discussion about alternate specimen tests
The MRO Manual can also be used as a companion to The Medical Review Officer Team Manual: MROCC's Guide for MROs and MRO Team Members, Second Edition
by James Ferguson, DO, FASAM published by OEM Press. Cover all the bases for the MRO and the MRO team and save 10% by buying both of our latest MRO books.Click here to order the package deal.