Endorsed by the American College of Emergency Physicians, this widely used and highly regarded textbook covers the broad scope of emergency medicine. Features a format that is well-organized and comprehensive yet easy to read. Includes sections on toxicology, environmental injuries, disaster preparedness, radiation injuries, blast and crush injuries, and chemical disasters.
New to the 8th Edition:
- Full-color design with more tables to succintly present key information,
- Extensive updates to all sections, incorporating the latest guidelines, evidence-based protocols, and relevant research,
- Expanded pediatric section, with complete clinical information for general and pediatric emergency physicians
- Expanded coverage of common emergency department procedures, with improved illustrations
- Online access to more than 30 videos, covering a wide range of procedural and diagnostic topics and focusing on the latest ultrasound-guided techniques